Booking Terms & Conditions
We have had to make a number of changes so that we are Covid secure and to comply with the new Government guidelines. By completing your booking you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions.
- All sessions at Jaq's Leisure are now timed sessions and MUST be booked in advance via our booking website. No bookings will be accepted either over the phone or in person.
- Bookings are payable in advance and are non-refundable
- Bookings are for a table. Large tables can have a maximum of 6 people (mix of children and adults) and small tables can have a maximum of 3 people (mix of children and adults). These numbers must not be exceeded and could result in entry being refused.
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. For any other dates please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst in Jaq's
- Social distancing MUST be practiced at all times whilst in Jaq's. You should ensure that you are always a minimum of 2 metres away from any other customers or staff. Whilst we accept that it is difficult, we recommend that children also try to remain 2 metres away from other children not in your group whilst using the play equipment. As a guide, the play mats are approximately 1.2m wide and so 2 mat lengths is a good guide.
- Face coverings MUST be worn by all visitors over the age of 11. Face coverings should only be removed if eating or drinking. They can also be removed at your discretion whilst in the main play frame.
- Table capacities must not be exceeded.
- Visitors may only visit at one table together provided they are from a maximum of 2 households or support bubbles. This information may be asked to be confirmed on arrival and we reserve the right to refuse entry should this be exceeded.
- Customers must stay within their designated table area unless using the play equipment, visiting the toilet or using the cafe counter. The walkway between the tables and the play area MUST be kept clear at all times.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available and we insist that ALL visitors MUST sanitise hands at the point of entry and before entering the softplay frame. Anyone who does not, will be asked to do so by a member of staff. Hand washing facilities are also available in the toilets and further sanitising stations are located at the cafe counter and the entry to the toilets.
- We recommend that more frequent hand washing is adhered to whilst visiting and especially before and after eating, after using any of the equipment and of course after using the bathroom.
- Our staff do not need to wear face coverings whilst at work - although some may choose to do so. For both our customers and staff safety, perspex screens have been fitted at both till counters.
- Whilst in the play frame please try to stick to a clockwise route around the play frame. We have added arrows and other measures to encourage this. This is to try and keep a flow through the frame and avoid "Pinch points" or the need for children to squeeze past each other in opposite directions.
- Food may be ordered during your visit - we recommend using our food ordering app - "Hopt" This can be downloaded from your usual app store. This enables food and drink to be ordered from your table and we will bring your order straight to you.
- We will provide each table with a rubbish bag and would ask that all of your waste be placed in them before you leave. Any dirty dishes should be left at the end of your table - please note that we will not collect empty dishes during the session and will clear tables once you have left.
- Only food purchased from Jaq's may be consumed on the premises - with the exception of baby food.
- Please ensure that ALL food and drink is only consumed within your tables designated area.
- Toilets will operate with a one in one out system to ensure adequate social distancing. Please only enter the toilets if you are sure that there is no-one else in there before you.
- Baby change - please only use the baby changing unit in the large toilet. A spray and wipes will be available to clean before and after use.
Track & Trace
- By entering your details you agree to have them stored to comply with the Governments track and trace system.
- Details for this will be stored for a maximum of 21 days after your last visit.
If at any point during your visit you feel unwell, please make yourself known to a member of staff. You should immediately isolate yourself from any other customers and we will have the conservatory available should you need to use it.